Android™ means: intuitive operability
Android™ 9 is another factor that makes the transition from conventional smartphones to a mobile computer easy. The state-of-the-art operating system not only ensures intuitive operability, but it also allows easy development or modification of customer-specific apps. 2 GB of RAM and a 1.8 GHz Qualcomm Octa Core processor provide more than enough power.
More ruggedness means: higher availability
Its design is reminiscent of a smartphone, but its toughness makes it impossible to compare. Due to its robust construction, the Casio ET-L10 has a lot to offer and doesn’t shy away from hard work. The professional mobile computer is dust- and waterproof according to IP65 and drop-resistant up to 1.5 meters onto concrete, making it ideally suited for demanding use in the retail sector or the field.
More screen means: having all the data at a glance
An eye-catching highlight: the large 5.7-inch full-touch display. With a screen in the trendy 18:9 format, the Casio ET-L10 can not only compete aesthetically with modern smartphones, but it also makes professional work easier. The larger display allows important information to be viewed at a glance, without scrolling or tapping.
Sleek design means: easy handling
Good looks are one thing, but the design of the Casio ET-L10 harbors another unbeatable advantage: portability. Thanks to its slim 15.5 mm shape and low weight of only approximately 240 g, the device is easy to handle in everyday working life, even over long periods. When comparing Casio devices, the ET-L10 is the slimmest and lightest mobile computer.
Casio hardware means: professionally applicable
The Casio ET-L10 combines the convenience of a smartphone with the advantages of a full-fledged mobile computer. A total of three trigger keys, a CMOS imager, and NFC availability make the device ready for professional applications. A 13-megapixel camera, USB, Bluetooth®, WIFI, and mobile connectivity are also part of the mobile computer’s equipment.
- CPU: Qualcomm SDM 450 (Octa Core, 1.8 GHz)
- OS: Android™ 9
- RAM: 2 GB
- FROM: 16 GB
- LCD: 5.7 -inch (145 mm) transmissive color TFT LCD (720 x 1,440 pixels HD+)
- Touch Panel: Capacitive touch panel
- Scanner: CMOS-Imager, resolution 832 x 640 pixels
- Readable Codes (1D): UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN8 (JAN8), EAN13 (JAN13) Codabar (NW7), Code39, Interleaved2of5 (ITF), MSI, Code93, Code128 (GS1 128(EAN128)), GS1 DataBar Omnidirectional (RSS-14), GS1 DataBar Limited (RSS Expanded), GS1 DataBar Truncated (RSS-14 Truncated)
- Readable Codes (2D Stacked): PDF417, Micro PDF, GS1 DataBar Stacked Omnidirectional (RSS-14 Stacked Omnidirectional), GS1 DataBar Expanded Stacked (RSS Expanded Stacked), GS1 DataBar Stacked (RSS-14 Stacked)
- Readable Codes (2D Matrix): Aztec, DataMatrix, Maxicode, QR-Code Micro QR, Han Xin Code
- Digital Camera
- Back: 13 megapixel, autofocus, LED-Flash, flash light (torch)
- RFID/NFC Functionality
- NFC Standards: ISO14443 Type A/B, Mifare®, FeliCa®, ISO15693
- Wireless Communication
- Bluetooth ®: Ver. 5.0 + EDR/LE
- WLAN (WIFI): IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, IEEE 802.11 d
- WWAN: GSM, W-CDMA, LTE
- GPS: GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou
- Drop Durability: 1.5 m onto concrete
- Dust and Water Resistance: Protection class IP65
- Accelerometer, illumination sensor, proximity sensor, fingerprint sensor
- USB: USB 2.0 (Client), USB Type-C
- SD card slot: microSD (SDHC)
- SIM card slot: nano SIM
- Main Power: Lithium-ion battery, Operating period: Approx. 12 hours
- Capacity: Integrated Lithium-ion battery with 4,000 mAh
- External Dimensions (W x D x H): Approx. 78.8 x 162 x 15.5 mm
- Operating Temperature: -10 °C to +50 °C
- Weight: Approx. 240 g (including battery)
- Availability of models and/or lineups may differ depending on the country or region.
- Technical amendments and errors excepted. The sizes in figures do not correspond to the original sizes.
- The colours may differ slightly from the original.