Ergonomic handling makes working more pleasant
Thanks to a rubberized surface and optimum weight distribution, the CASIO DT-X400 always sits comfortably in the hand. In addition, the barcode scanner with android operating system is angled at 25 degrees. This makes it easier to read the display of the mobile data terminal when scanning. 4 trigger buttons make it possible to trigger the scanner in any position and posture.
Intuitive operation makes working more efficient
Small details ensure that working with the CASIO DT-X400 is easy. Such as the bright 3.2-inch LCD display of the barcode scanner with android operating software which can be read even in bright sunshine and has a resistive touch panel for input with a pen or glove. Freely assignable function keys can be used to store frequently used functions, and the optional camera is installed directly next to the scanner of this mobile data terminal in order to keep the usual handling.
Lasts the whole day with you, everywhere
The CASIO DT-X400 barcode scanner with android operating software is ideally suited for the tough everyday work of the warehouse and logistics sector. In accordance with its IP67 protection class, dust and water stand no chance. The terminal also takes no damage when dropping from shelves of up to 3-meters-high. And thanks to high-quality batteries and an efficient electronic architecture, a continuous operating time of 30 hours is possible.
Communication modules for outstanding connectivity
The CASIO DT-X400 supports Bluetooth 5.0 and can be coupled with a headset. In addition to the standard W-LAN module, a W-WAN module (LTE) is also available for real-time communication outside buildings and GPS for position determination. Optional Near Field Communication (NFC) completes the equipment of this barcode scanner with android operating software.
With Android 8.1, the terminal is ready for any application.
A Qualcomm 1.3 GHz Quad Core processor and 2GB of RAM make the CASIO DT-X400 fit for any industrial application. The state-of-the-art Android 8.1 operating system of this mobile data terminal not only opens up a wide range of existing third-party applications, it also makes it easier for developers to create their own tailor-made apps.
- CPU: Qualcomm Quad Core, 1.3 GHz
- Operating system: Android 8.1
- RAM: 2 GB
- ROM: 16 GB
- Size: 3,2 inches (81 mm) diagonally
- Resolution: 800 x 480 pixels
- Technology: LCD
- Keyboard: 10 alphanumeric keys, 8 function keys (4 displayed in color), Enter key, cursor keypad, CLR key, L key, R key (all with backlighting), on/off button
- Initiating scanning: 4 large scanning buttons (center front and back, left and right)
- Touchscreen: Resistive touchscreen with a scratch-resistant surface
- Wireless Communication
- WLAN: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n, WEP, WPA, WPA2 security standard and encryption
- Bluetooth® Ver. 5.0 + EDR/LE
- Memory card slot: Compatible with microSD memory cards (SDHC)
- SIM card slot: Compatible with nano SIM cards
- USB contacts: Version 2.0 (Host/Client), USB connection only available via docking station or adapter
- Audio: Built-in microphone (mono) and speaker for signals and audio warnings etc.
- Vibrating alert: To confirm correctly decoded identification codes
- Power supply
- Operation: Lithium-ion battery for up to 30 hours of operating time of the barcode scanner
- Storage protection: Built-in lithium-ion battery
- Ambient conditions
- Drop resistance: 3.0 m
- Protection against water/dust: IP67 protection class (dust-proof and water-resistant against temporary immersion)
- Operating environment: Temperature range -20 to +50°C, relative humidity 10 to 90% (no condensation)
- Dimensions (width x height x depth): Approx. 66 (handle: 45) x 196 x 38 mm (handle: 33) mm
- Weight: Approx. 260 g (with battery)
- Availability of models and/or lineups may differ depending on the country or region.
- Technical amendments and errors excepted. The sizes in figures do not correspond to the original sizes.
- The colours may differ slightly from the original.